Associate of Arts in General Studies
The Associate of Arts in General Studies degree combines general education and elective courses, preparing you to earn a bachelor's degree that can create a solid foundation for career opportunities and advancement. CCU faculty members bring scholarship and experience alive in the classroom, applying a wealth of academic and professional experience, and affording you the advantages of real-life perspectives while you learn.
- Designed with flexibility to meet the needs of the adult student
- Transfer credits by exam and/or portfolio prior learning credit options
- Progress through degree one course at a time
- Individualized learning and networking
- Direct access to professors, professionals in their field
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$455.00
Out of State Rate:$455.00
Additional Fees :$2,100.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,400.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,400.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,100.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.