College of Southern Nevada offers the online Certificate in Casino Management. With this certificate, students will obtain a basic knowledge of casino games, as well as casino management, casino marketing, gaming regulations, gaming law and human relations in the casino industry.
Student learning outcomes:
- Interpret gaming industry laws and regulations.
- Assess the operation of a casino.
- Analyze Table Games operating procedures.
- Examine the operation of the slots department.
- Formulate casino marketing strategies.
Must have a high school diploma, its equivalent (GED), or be a qualified international student
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities