Associate of Business
College of Southern Nevada offers the online Associate of Business. With this degree, students are given the option of pursuing a bachelor’s degree or seeking employment.
Student learning outcomes:
- Integrate financial and managerial accounting principles in the utilization of data planning and control.
- Incorporate business principles with the theory and practice of business operations.
- Examine the planning, organization, leadership and control functions of management.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$95.00
Out of State Rate:$142.50
Additional Fees :$1,026.50
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $6.50
- E-Learning Fee (per credit): $10
- New Student Fee (one-time): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,821.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,719.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must have a high school diploma, its equivalent (GED), or be a qualified international student
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.