College of Southern Nevada
Founded in 1971, the College of Southern Navada is the largest and most ethnically diverse college in Nevada. CSN is a fully accredited institution offering over 160 degrees and certificates in more than 70 academic programs—with may degrees and certificates available entirely online. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson, as well as multiple sites and centers throughout the Southern Nevada area.
Students can complete a bachelor's or associate's degree, courses to transfer to another institution, or simply take personal enrichment courses from one of eight schools and divisions:
- School of Advanced and Applied Technologies
- School of Arts and Letters
- School of Business, Hospitality and Public Services
- School of Education, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Science and Mathematics
- Division of Workforce and Economic Development
- Division of Apprenticeship Studies
Many associate's degree and certificate programs are available entirely online, as well as one bachelor's degree program.
Location: 6375 W. Charleston Blvd.,Las Vegas, NV 89146-1164
Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
Sector & Type: Public, Not-for-profit
- Credit for Training
- Dedicated POC
- Member of SOC
- Recognized SVO
- Yellow Ribbon
Highest Offering: Bachelor
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.