Clinton Community College offers an online Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems. This program prepares students for positions in various information technology related areas. Students are also ready to earn advanced degrees in information technology after studying the fundamental concepts, knowledge, and practices in computer programming, database, web design, hardware, operating systems, and networks. You will learn about the major areas of the information technology field, gaining practical competence in them.
Graduates are ready to:
- Conduct research to complete computer-related projects
- Work on projects at the apprentice level
- Study within the computer field at the junior level in institutions of higher learning
- Communicate effectively
- Interact effectively within the work environment
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Clinton Community College is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants with qualifying SAT/ACT scores may be exempt from the Placement Test requirement.