The online Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts degree in the Humanities & Social Science area is designed for students who wish to obtain knowledge through a curriculum in the liberal arts field. The liberal arts program is comprised of a sampling of courses from disciplines including mathematics, social sciences, science, and humanities. This program offers more options when selecting courses in the social sciences and humanities area as students prepare to transfer into a baccalaureate program in one of these disciplines. Graduates are prepared to transfer to a four-year institution where they can often enter with junior status and take additional courses to complete a bachelor’s degree in a specific major.
You will gain a broad-based educational experience that assists you in:
- Developing skills including critical thinking and problem solving
- Increasing information literacy
- Understanding the human condition in a cultural context
- Promoting diversity awareness and a global view
- Expanding skills in written and oral proficiency
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants with qualifying SAT/ACT scores may be exempt from the Placement Test requirement.