Cleveland State University offers the online MS in Health Sciences. This degree is designed to prepare individuals for emerging leadership roles in the rapidly changing health care environment and to enhance opportunities for advancement in clinical, educational and administrative areas. Emphasis is on independent, self-directed learning and the development of diverse roles.
- Research and Analysis in Health Sciences
- Seminar in Health Sciences Professions
- Leadership Roles in Health Sciences
- Issues in Health Sciences
- Culture and Health Care
This program is intended for practicing health care professionals or those with an undergraduate degree in a health-related area with plans to pursue a career working in health and human services settings.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Cleveland State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree in a health related field and be a health care professional.
- The requirement for GRE test scores is waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.