Cleveland State University offers the online Certificate in Bioethics. This program is designed for persons involved in the allied health professions, health care practice, research, administration, or litigation. A course of study in bioethics will provide a foundation in the essentials of ethical theory as well as the fundamentals of bioethics.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Moral Reasoning and Bioethics
- Clinical Issues in Bioethics
- Bioethics and Biotechnology
- Policy Issues in Bioethics
- Bioethics and the Law
- Special Topics
Coursework in this certificate can be completed at either the upper undergraduate or post-graduate levels.
- Must have earned a bachelor's degree or its equivalent OR be an upper-level undergraduate
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission