The online Master of Science in Athletic Leadership degree focuses on leadership, ethics, and coaching development within the athletics in educational settings. The curriculum addresses ethical decision making, policy regulations, and leadership at the intercollegiate setting. Graduates find careers as student athletic academic service providers, strength and conditioning coachers, graduate assistant coaches, athletic administrators, athletic trainers, and more.
- A bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or approved GRE Waiver.
- Two letters of reference.
- Experience in the field of coaching, student athlete development or athletic administration.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores for international students
- College transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges