Clayton State University offers students a bachelor completion program in Dental Hygiene. Students who have already completed an associate degree will gain advanced skills needed to succeed in the field of dental hygiene.
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Unrestricted current dental hygiene licensure in the U.S. or eligibility for licensure
- College GPA of 2.50 on (4.00 scale)
- Completion of 60 semester hours at time of enrollment
- Successful completion of the legislative and overlay requirements
- Successful completion of transition course DHYG3101-Professional Issues in Dental Hygiene
- Eligible for clearance on criminal background check and drug screening
Commission on Dental Accreditation, American Dental Association (CODA)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges