Bachelor of Business Administration
Clayton State University
Clayton State University offers the online Bachelor of Business Administration. Students have the option of concentrating in one of the following:
- Accounting: Accounting program graduates may pursue a career in the private or government sector, specifically holding positions such as corporate accountant, auditor, treasurer, tax manager, financial analyst, controller, chief executive officer, partner in a CPA firm, entrepreneur, or business owner.
- General Business: This concentration will prepare students for the wide range of career opportunities available in today’s business world. The curriculum is not specialized in one particular area, but is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills from a broad perspective.
- Management: Students will acquire the skills they need to be effective managers of people, projects, operations, and financial resources, and they will have the competitive edge needed to succeed as a business leader.
- Marketing: The principles of Marketing help organizations determine what products and services people want, forecast the demand for them, and stimulate consumer interest in them.
- Supply Chain Management: Students will find positions as business consultants, logistics managers, and procurement analysts in addition to management level positions in multiple industries.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges