Clarkson offers the online MS in Healthcare Data Analytics. This program provides you with the skills to acquire, interpret and communicate healthcare data to shape the direction of the healthcare industry. As a graduate, you will be prepared to take positions in healthcare organizations that require you to analyze high volumes of clinical, administrative and financial data. Graduates establish highly visible and successful careers in hospitals, health systems, health insurance companies, medical practices, technology and consulting firms, pharmaceutical and medical device companies and healthcare policy companies.
Sample of the courses that are offered in the program:
- Advanced Statistics and Data Visualization
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Healthcare Accounting and Finance
- Health Informatics
- Data Architecture
- A bachelors degree is required
- All collegiate transcripts
- 2-3 letters of recommendation from a faculty member of professional reference
- Personal statement or Essay
- Online students participate in two on-site sessions. Each session is three-days long and fulfills one course requirement.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education