The online MSN / Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP degree program prepares graduates to function independently and collaboratively in designing, implementing and evaluating complex health care strategies in a variety of advanced-practice nursing roles. Coursework covers topics in geriatric primary care, nutrition, pharmacology, pathophysiology, and more.
- English Proficiency.
- Official Transcript.
- Professional References.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a professional institution accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Valid state unencumbered RN license effective in the state of practice or where clinical experience will occur.
- Two years of professional RN work experience.
- The program may be completed online, students are required to attend on-campus weekends for specified clinical courses.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission