Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Health Care Administration
The online MSN / Nursing Health Care Administration degree program prepares graduates to function independently and collaboratively in designing, implementing and evaluating complex health care strategies in a variety of advanced-practice nursing roles. Coursework covers topics in health care leadership, organizational behavior, finance, project management, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$575.00
Out of State Rate:$575.00
Additional Fees :$2,100.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $45
- Administrative Service Fee (per credit): $5
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,250.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,250.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- English Proficiency.
- Official Transcript.
- Professional References.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a professional institution accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Valid state unencumbered RN license effective in the state of practice or where clinical experience will occur.
- Two years of professional RN work experience.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Clarkson College is currently authorized to offer online education in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming. In addition, Clarkson College is able to offer limited online programs in Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.