Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family NP degree program prepares graduates to function independently and collaboratively in designing, implementing and evaluating complex health care strategies in a variety of advanced-practice nursing roles. Coursework covers topics in primary care of women, children, and adolescents, geriatric care, nutrition, and more.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$575.00
Out of State Rate:$575.00
Additional Fees :$2,350.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $45
- Administrative Service Fee (per credit): $5
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,375.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,375.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- English Proficiency.
- Official Transcript.
- Professional References.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a professional institution accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Valid state unencumbered RN license effective in the state of practice or where clinical experience will occur.
- Two years of professional RN work experience.
- Though the program may be completed online, students are required to attend on-campus weekends for specified clinical courses.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Clarkson College is currently authorized to offer online education in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming. In addition, Clarkson College is able to offer limited online programs in Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.