Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program prepares advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) to assume leadership roles in health care delivery systems. The curriculum is practice-focused, emphasizes evidence-based practice and applied research, addresses the most contemporary aspects of expert clinical practice, and offers in-depth knowledge in leadership and health care systems design and evaluation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$810.00
Out of State Rate:$810.00
Additional Fees :$1,550.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $45
- Administrative Service Fee (per credit): $5
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,660.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,660.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- M.S.N., M.S. or higher from an accredited institution
- Unencumbered A.P.R.N. license
- Current certification in area of practice
- One year experience as an A.P.R.N.
- Health and safety
- GPA of 3.0 (cumulative Master’s or higher)
- Official TOEFEL score (Minimum of 100 total score on the TOEFEL Internet-based test, minimum of 250 total score computer-based TOEFEL or minimum of 600 total score on the paper-based TOEFEL required)
- Transcripts from graduate coursework
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Sample of formal scholarly paper (thesis, project or paper)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals
- Essay (500 word statement of educational goals to include evidence of potential dissertation/residence project)
- Completed application and related fees
- Interview (face-to-face or via video conferencing)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
The DNP program is in candidacy with the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Clarkson College is currently authorized to offer online education in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming. In addition, Clarkson College is able to offer limited online programs in Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.