An online MBA in Accounting degree at Clarion University not only gives professionals knowledge in accounting, but equips you with a broader set of management and leadership skills. Transfer your knowledge from this degree into a career in corporate accounting, financial consulting, or become a CPA. Learn how to analyze financial data and make decisions for best accounting practices.
Core MBA courses include topics in leadership, analytics, management, accounting, decision making, finance, legal aspects and more. You will complete your MBA studies by selecting three accounting concentration electives.
- Seven-week courses
- No need to quit work
- Gain skills to advance your career
- Online support services
- Current resume including work experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.25 at the undergraduate level
- If GPA is below a 3.25, students must submit official scores on the GMAT or GRE
- GMAT/GRE waivers are available for students who have earned a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 and who have at least 5 full years of work experience after the completion of an undergraduate degree
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education