Clarion University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Clarion University of Pennsylvania provides students with educational experiences designed to promote scientific inquiry, creative thinking, critical judgement, and personal development. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Promotion
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mental Health
- Clinical Thinking
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$350.32
Out of State Rate:$391.68
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $4,759.80
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $5,380.20
- Credit Fee (per credit): $33
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Graduated from either an associate or diploma program in nursing
- Hold current licensure as RN in the state that you practice or have applied to take the licensure examination for registered nurses in that state prior to beginning any required nursing course
- Show evidence of scholarship as demonstrated by QPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 point system, or a comparable equivalent of a “C+” in previous education program
- Successfully complete the pre-entry lower division requirements
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.