Professionals can use the Certificate of Advanced Study in Evaluation to enhance their current role or to develop new career opportunities. Training covers the areas of evaluation theory, methods, practice, and research.
Five key areas of professional evaluation are examined in this program – reflective, technical, situational, management, and interpersonal practice. A practicum experience can be customized to fit the student’s current practice or research interests. The capstone of the program is a competency-based exam that ensures professional and academic excellence of all graduates.
Professional development workshops are available to students on topics such as:
- Basics of evaluation and applied research methods
- Applied multiple regression
- Using systems theories to improve evaluation practice
- Creating effective surveys for applied research
- Bachelor's degree
- College transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (international students)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission