Claflin University offers a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance to the online student. Students of this program will learn through courses including management, law, corporate finance and more. CU values the pursuit of critical knowledge in leadership, value and sustainability, each a key factor of this online MBA program.
Students may work on and experience:
- Broad national and global perspectives
- Strengthened portfolios
- Unusually high flexibility to work and learn
Faculty with global market expertise guide individuals to high rates of success. With the opportunity to travel abroad and experience other countries, students participate in hands-on business scenarios with acute cultural awareness.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree or equivalent (foudational prerequisites offered for those without a business degree)
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts of all institutions attended
- Three recommendations
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT scores
- TOEFL scores (international students)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges