A Master of Business Administration degree in Entrepreneurship is available through Claflin University online. Learn how to take your business, or business idea, to the next level through this flexible, accessible program. Working professionals can find balance between career, personal duties and academia through Claflin online.
Students will gain experience through:
- Broad national and global perspectives
- Faculty with international business experience
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
Learn to think logically and communicate effectively in order to reach and sustain business goals. Collaborate with peers spread internationally, and develop a creative mindset that pushes boundaries. Earn an MBA online at Claflin University.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree or equivalent (foudational prerequisites offered for those without a business degree)
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts of all institutions attended
- Three recommendations
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT scores
- TOEFL scores (international students)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges