The online Doctor of Education in Leadership program equips professionals with the skills necessary to address current leadership challenges. Students can choose to specialize in one of three areas of concentration: Organizational Leadership, Higher Education Leadership, and Specialized Study. All students take such courses as Leadership Theories and Analysis, Cultural Competence in a Diverse Society, Leading Organizational Change, and Ethical Organizational Leadership.
This program requires a two-week residency on campus during the summer.
- Master's degree from an accredited or otherwise recognized institution, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Resume/CV demonstrating two or more years in a leadership capacity
- Three references
- Responses to the Admissions Statement Questions
- Proof of English proficiency
- Interview with a member of the program faculty
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities