City University of Seattle offers the online Bachelor of Arts in Management. With this degree, students will develop a broad understanding of what makes organizations work, how to build successful teams, how to be a strong leader and how to communicate in the business world. This degree is specifically designed for anyone seeking a broad management background focusing on the organizational and human dimension of the field.
Program Outcomes include the following:
- Gain a broad foundational knowledge of the many facets of management, including marketing, human resources, and project management.
- Find, evaluate and use information to support professional and organizational development.
- Critically analyze a variety of business problems and create effective, ethical solutions.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Apply leadership theories to the work environment.
- Participate in productive and diverse teams.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
City University of Seattle is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score