Pre-Business Administration Associate of Arts
The online Pre-Business Administration AA degree program from Cincinnati State Technical and Community College provides students with the academic foundation needed for transfer to a bachelor's degree program with a business-related major, such as:
- Business Administration
Graduates are prepared to begin their junior year in a bachelor's degree program at the four-year institution of their choice.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$148.64
Out of State Rate:$297.28
Additional Fees :$1,391.50
Fees Overview :
Kentucky and Indiana residents will be charged Ohio in-state tuition when applicable under reciprocity agreements.
- Web-based Course Fee (per credit): $10
- Facility Fee (per credit): $9
- Registration Fee (per semester): $9
- Technology Fee (per semester): $37.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,458.54
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,525.58
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official high school and college transcripts (if applicable) or GED scores
- Placement test (or recent ACT or SAT test scores)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.