Chatham University offers an online Master of Science in Interior Architecture degree. This architecture program emphasizes design theory, allowing students to explore specific building types, user groups, or design issues to develop specializations. Supervised teaching experience is also offered. You will gain skills in critical thinking, research, and teaching, enhancing your credibility among clients and preparing professionals for futures in higher education or specialized careers in interior design. This architecture degree program is a leader in sustainability with a commitment to designing with a mindfulness of the environment as the program strengthens understanding of green design and sustainability.
- Have a completed baccalaureate degree in interior design or interior architecture from an accredited college or university, with an overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- One to two page personal statement of intent, explaining why you would like to pursue a graduate degree in interior architecture and identify a possible area of specialization
- Copy of curriculum vita or résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education