Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
The online DNP degree program prepares nurses for clinical and executive leadership roles in the promotion and use of evidence-based practice in health care delivery systems. Coursework covers topics in contemporary nursing, ethics and public policy, quality improvement initiatives, scholarship and grant writing, and more.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$930.00
Out of State Rate:$930.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,110.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,110.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official Academic Transcripts verifying completion of MSN and BSN
- Additional transcripts may be required to prove completion of an advanced practice nursing program or for financial aid purposes
- Applicant must have completed Master of Science in Nursing degree - cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or greater
- Copy of Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current RN license
- Two letters of professional recommendation addressing the candidate's strengths, and ability to succeed in the program
- Admissions essay
- Documentation of Clinical Experience
- The program includes a mandatory on-campus residency and culminates in an evidence- based practice clinical immersion capstone experience
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.