Chatham University offers a Doctor of Nursing Practice track for nurses holding a BSN who want to advance their careers. The program focuses on leadership excellence, advocacy and policy, health promotion, and global health.
This program includes components of both the MSN and DNP. Coursework prepares the student for nursing leadership roles. To complete the program, students will develop, complete, and evaluate an executive-level project to demonstrate the knowledge and skills gained in this terminal degree.
Class topics covered in this online degree program include:
- Leadership and healthcare operations
- Ethics and public policy in healthcare delivery
- Communication and collaboration for healthcare leadership
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Requires an active, unencumbered RN license in the student's state of residence
- An interview may be requested
- Requires one two-day residency on campus