Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Chatham University is based on a strong liberal arts and science foundation, preparing nursing students with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to perform creatively, ethically, and effectively. Students develop leadership and professionalism skills, increasing their career mobility and preparing them for graduate nursing studies. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Policy and Finance
- Women's Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Clinical Prevention, Population, and Environmental Health
- Global Cultural Diversity and Specialty Population Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$542.00
Out of State Rate:$542.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $515
- College Fee (per credit): $27
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Proof of completion of an RN degree (Associate or Diploma) with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- A copy of a current unencumbered RN license
- A copy of official transcripts of all completed post-high school education from all schools attended
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.