Students who are currently registered nurses can increase their knowledge and skills and advance their careers with the online RN to BSN degree completion program from Charter Oak State College. Graduates are prepared to:
- Utilize informatics and patient care technology to enhance communication in the provision and management of safe, effective patient care
- Integrate determinants of health and patients' cultural beliefs and practices into the delivery and management of care
- Advocate for and participate in patient safety and quality initiatives
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in evidence-based nursing practice
- Utilize an ethical framework to advocate for patients amid economic, political, social, and demographic forces affecting the delivery of regional, national, and global health care
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Charter Oak State College is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License
- Graduation from a nationally accredited (ACEN, CNEA) Associate degree in Nursing or Diploma Nursing Program with a minimum GPA of 2.3 is required.
- A current, unencumbered RN license is required.