The Master of Science in Nursing from Charleston Southern University combines nursing knowledge with Christian practices to produce caring and well-rounded nursing leaders. The Nursing Leadership and Healthcare Administration concentration prepares students to serve in supervisory roles in a healthcare setting.
Courses explore various leadership and organizational theories as a foundation to solve issues in modern healthcare environments. Students learn about strategic planning, program development and management, financial management, and evidence-based healthcare delivery.
This online Nursing Administration degree program covers topics such as:
- Organizational dynamics and healthcare systems
- Healthcare informatics
- Healthcare policy
- Evidence-based research in nursing
- Human resources management
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Charleston Southern University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, MAT
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- An active, unrestricted nursing license is required.
- Two on-campus events are required: Orientation Residency Day once per year in August, and a finals presentation and Pinning Residency Day in December for graduating students.