Master of Science in Nursing
Charleston Southern University
The online MSN from Charleston Southern University is designed to provide students with a comprehensive, faith-based education that will accelerate graduates' careers in the nursing field. In order to hone in on their individual interests and desired career path, students may choose one of two emphases:
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing Leadership & Healthcare Administration
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Admissions essay describing academic and professional goals
- Official transcripts from every college attended
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0, cumulative
- Copy of active, unrestricted nursing license
- Three signed letters of recommendation
- Official GRE or MAT scores (required if cumulative undergraduate GPA is below 3.5)
- Undergraduate Statistics course within the past 10 years (ADN-MSN applicants only)*
Charleston Southern University (CSU) is a four-year, private institution located in Charleston, South Carolina that is affiliated with the Baptist Church. The school was founded in 1964 by the South Carolina Baptists Convention as the First Baptist Church School. In 1991, the school gained university status and changed its name to Charleston Southern University.
Charleston Southern University offers bachelor’s degrees in forty-five programs of study and master’s degrees. Special learning opportunities include: ROTC, teacher certification, distance education, and study abroad. Online courses are available to provide flexibility and convenience to students. Students can earn several undergraduate degrees and master’s degrees completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.