Are you detail-oriented, analytical, and a systems thinker who aims to secure a rewarding and challenging career in a growing field? Are you looking for a prestigious graduate degree to help you achieve this goal? Look no further than Champlain College Online’s MBA in Supply Chain Management, which was created for ambitious, working professionals. And, what’s more, no GMAT is required to enter this career-changing program.
Designed to be applicable from Day 1, Champlain’s 8-week accelerated online MBA courses are interactive and engaging, and they’re taught by scholar practitioners who are invested in their students’ success. You’ll build a professional network with fellow students across the country, and be able to apply what you learn in almost any industry, working in the private or public sector.
Enter the rapidly growing field of Supply Chain Management with an online MBA from Champlain College, where you will learn how to evaluate risks, analyze operational effectiveness, and determine the efficiency of each process within a supply chain. You will be well-prepared to apply your knowledge to a management position, such as:
- Strategic sourcing manager
- Supply chain manager
- Manager of global sourcing
- Senior supply chain planner
- Senior analyst – supply chain performance
- Regionally-accredited bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA recommended
- Official transcripts
- At least two years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills
- Prerequisites in business may be required if your bachelor's degree is not in business or management.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education