Are you aiming to make a difference in securing the information assets and critical data of a mid-to-large sized enterprise while earning a respected, graduate business credential in a growing and lucrative field? Look no further than Champlain College Online’s MBA in Information Security, which was created for ambitious, working professionals. And, what’s more, no GMAT is required to enter this career-enhancing program.
Designed to be applicable from Day 1, Champlain’s 8-week accelerated online MBA courses are interactive and engaging, and they’re taught by scholar practitioners who are invested in their students’ success. You’ll build a professional network with fellow students across the country, and be able to apply what you learn in almost any industry, working in the private or public sector.
In Champlain’s Online MBA in Information Security, you will study IT risks, threat classifications, and security systems. You will also learn how to report, respond and recover from a security incident. If you’re currently working in information security, you can use the program as a learning laboratory, where you will gain on-the-spot the skills and knowledge you will need to guard your organization’s networks and systems from outside threats. With Champlain’s online MBA in Information Security, you can be prepared for a position as a:
- Director of enterprise security
- Chief information officer
- Senior IS auditor
- Information security consultant
- Regionally-accredited bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA recommended
- Official transcripts
- At least two years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills
- Prerequisites in business may be required if your bachelor's degree is not in business or management.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education