Is your goal to secure a respected, graduate business credential while gaining knowledge and skills that will help you to develop and enable the talent of organizations in today’s culturally diverse, competitive marketplace? Look no further than Champlain College Online’s MBA in Human Resource Management, which was created for ambitious, working professionals. And, what’s more, no GMAT is required to enter this career-changing program.
Designed to be applicable from Day 1, Champlain’s 8-week accelerated online MBA courses are interactive and engaging, and they’re taught by scholar practitioners who are invested in their students’ success. You’ll build a professional network with fellow students across the country, and be able to apply what you learn in almost any industry, working in the private or public sector.
Whether your aim is to enter the growing field of human resources, or to make a career change to this exciting field, Champlain’s online MBA program can help you to achieve your goals. Plus, you will gain a well-rounded business foundation that is applicable in a multitude of public and private sector leadership roles.
Some of the key topics covered in the online MBA with a specialization in Human Resource Management include:
- Human resources foundations
- Diversity and creating a culture of inclusion
- Coaching in the workplace
- Human capital analytics
- Regionally-accredited bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA recommended
- Official transcripts
- At least two years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills
- Prerequisites in business may be required if your bachelor's degree is not in business or management.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education