Looking to stand out with a recognized, graduate business credential, and secure expertise in a specialization with unbounded potential? Look no further than Champlain College Online’s MBA in Advanced Management, which was created for ambitious, working professionals. And, what’s more, no GMAT is required to enter this career-changing program.
Designed to be applicable from Day 1, Champlain’s 8-week accelerated online MBA courses are interactive and engaging, and they’re taught by scholar practitioners who are invested in their students’ success. You’ll build a professional network with fellow students across the country, and be able to apply what you learn in almost any industry, working in the private or public sector.
Whether you plan to work for a large corporation, or want to start your own management consulting firm, Champlain’s online MBA in Advanced Management will give you the ability to communicate, negotiate, and create an environment conducive to productivity and innovation. Key concepts covered in the program include:
- Managing innovation
- Project management
- Communication and negotiation
- Supply chain management
- Regionally-accredited bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA recommended
- Official transcripts
- At least two years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills
- Prerequisites in business may be required if your bachelor's degree is not in business or management.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education