Champlain College offers the online Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management. This certificate is designed to provide individuals with foundational knowledge in the growing field of supply chain management. A supply chain consists of all parties involved, directly or indirectly, in fulfilling a customer request. Not only are manufacturers and suppliers involved, but the transporters, warehouses, retailers and customers themselves are part of the supply chain.
This certificate will teach you to:
- Use supply chain analytics to improve operational effectiveness and/or make the supply chain a source of competitive advantage
- Judge relationships and interactions with supply chain partners, including suppliers and customers, through ethical and legal lenses
- Assess the supply chain of a global organization for efficiency and effectiveness
- Evaluate the effect of the individual processes on the sum of the supply chain
- Use a systems approach to interpret the interrelationships and competitive advantage of an efficient and effective supply chain
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Champlain College is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Essay/Writing Sample
- Two years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills is highly recommended.