Champlain College offers the online Graduate Certificate in Business Management. Students will learn and practice advanced management concepts with a specific focus on leadership and the global economy.
By taking this graduate-level online certificate you will learn to:
- Identify problems and formulate solutions using a systems approach to thinking
- Evaluate risk in business scenarios, investigating factors that can lead to success and determine how to incorporate those into future decisions
- Asses the effect of an increasingly global and diverse environment on an organization
- Create ethical business plans using quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Recognize your personal leadership style and how that style impacts others as well as your organization
- 2 years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills. Applicants with limited work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Letter of Recommendation
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 2.5 GPA
- College Transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education