Professionals working in the healthcare industry can strengthen their resume and advance their career with a Certificate in Healthcare Administration from Champlain College. This program focuses on applying students’ experience and existing knowledge as the foundation for advanced studies.
Courses take a look at healthcare finance, laws, human resources issues, and best practices for operational improvement. Graduates will be able to use their knowledge of healthcare organizations, systems, and processes to improve accessibility and delivery. This certificate can be completed on its own or as part of the bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration online.
Topics covered in this certification program include:
- Navigating the US healthcare system
- Information systems in healthcare organization
- Health finance and economics
- Managing talent
- Healthcare performance and process improvement
- High school transcript
- College transcripts, if applicable
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Application essays
- Proof of English language proficiency
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education