Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
Champlain College offers the online Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems. This degree teaches students how to explain difficult, complicated software to those who are not familiar with technology in a variety of ways. Students also learn how to analyze information systems and implement more efficient technology to help an organization reach its optimum level.
Potential Career Opportunities:
- computer and information systems manager
- management of companies and enterprises
- computer systems design
- finance and insurance
- information sector
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$7,680.00
Out of State Rate:$7,680.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- Tuition based on flat per semester rate for full-time students enrolled in 12 or more credits.
- Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,590.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,590.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official academic transcripts for high school and college (if applicable)
- Recommended 2.5 or higher GPA
- Short answer essay
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Technical and Career Institutions
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.