Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Champlain College offers the online Bachelor of Science in Accounting. This degree prepares you for success in the fast-growing accounting field. Students will earn an accounting degree that encompasses professionalism, accounting skills, legal skills, financial intelligence, problem-solving/decision-making, risk analysis, and much more. Not only will you gain competencies in skills including accounting, business/tax law, financial intelligence and risk analysis, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Potential Career Opportunities:
- certified financial planners (CFPs)
- bookkeeping and payroll services
- managerial accountants
- forensic accountants
- tax preparation
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$7,680.00
Out of State Rate:$7,680.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- Tuition based on flat per semester rate for full-time students enrolled in 12 or more credits.
- Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,590.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,590.00
- Official academic transcripts for high school and college (if applicable)
- Recommended 2.5 or higher GPA
- Short answer essay
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Technical and Career Institutions
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.