Management Associate in Science
The online Management AS degree program from Cerro Coso Community College provides students with:
- A general understanding of the nature of business
- The ability to apply critical thinking skills (analysis, synthesis, evaluation) to technical and managerial issues in a business environment
- The ability to make ethical decisions in a managerial context
- The skills necessary to provide management, supervision, and leadership in a diverse and complex environment
Graduates are prepared to assume positions as retail store managers, restaurant general managers, construction managers, accounting managers, marketing managers, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$46.00
Out of State Rate:$258.00
Additional Fees :$4.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Representation Fee (per semester): $1
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$2,764.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,484.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Accuplacer Placement Exam
- Online Orientation
- Transcripts (upon request)
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.