The online Family and Consumer Sciences degree offers students two tracks: a teaching certification track and another non-licensure track for educators and professionals seeking career advancement.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
The Family and Consumer Science program is offered through:
- Texas Tech University
- Central Washington
- North Dakota State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor's degree in family and consumer sciences or related area
- Official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities