Central Michigan University offers the online Graduate Certificate in General Administration. This certificate allows you to choose from more than 30 courses across multiple disciplines to align with your career goals. You will learn how to accomplish organizational goals through effective management.
Some possible areas of concentration include:
- Organizational Behavior/Human Resources Administration
- International Systems, Issues and Problems
- Information Systems and Analysis
- Organizational Communications
- Social and Economic Systems
- Legal and Political Systems
Must hold a baccalaureate or equivalent degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 or, optionally, 3.0 in the final 60 semester hours of graded coursework toward the bachelor’s degree. If your undergraduate GPA is less than 2.7, conditional admission may be possible.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission