Central Michigan University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Administration. This degree prepares you for a successful career on the global level through the major of your choice, with an optional minor to customize your degree to match your career goals. You will learn best practices of accounting, economics, management, and marketing, along with advanced skills associated with your major.
Concentration options with this degree:
- Building Code Administration: Learn the intricacies of codes and regulations for residential, business, and international building. This concentration will strengthen your knowledge base regarding permits, inspection, and the legal aspects of building while developing the leadership skills necessary to effectively manage.
- Organization Administration: Increase your personal brand value through this concentration designed to give you the flexibility for success in a variety of career paths. You will learn skills and knowledge pertaining to the legal environment of business, communications, public relations, human resources, organizational psychology, and management through best practices.
- Must hold a high school diploma with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 or a GED. If your GPA is less than 2.0 conditional admission may be considered.
- If you are transferring to CMU, you must possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0. You will be ineligible for consideration for at least one semester if your GPA is less than 2.0.
- Official high school transcript, GED test score, or official transcript from previous institution(s).
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission