The Library Public Services Certificate is designed for students interested in entering or already working in the library field. This program increases skills and knowledge of library services. Credits earned from this certificate can be applied toward a diploma or associate’s degree in Library and Information Science or other related certifications from CCCC. The four required courses can be completed part-time online to fit the student’s schedule.
Topics studied as a part of the Library Public Services Certificate include:
- Library information resources and services
- Library public services operation
- Electronic library databases
- Internet and web fundamentals
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Central Carolina Community College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students need a qualifying GPA, official test scores or complete on-campus placement tests.