CCCC offers an associate’s degree in Accounting and Finance fully online. The Accounting degree online focuses on various business functions required in the field.
Graduates with an online Finance degree can find positions in auditing, bookkeeping, income tax preparation, payroll, and accounts receivable and payable. Courses examine financial accounting, economics, and financial markets. Students will also learn about payroll and accounting software programs, managerial accounting skills, and business laws and ethics.
Graduates of the Accounting degree program will be able to:
- Interpret business data for reporting purposes using accounting standards
- Make recommendations for business leadership based on data analysis
- Maintain manual and computerized accounting records
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Perform payroll processes adhering to applicable laws
- Ensure income tax compliance
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Central Carolina Community College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students need a qualifying GPA, official test scores or complete on-campus placement tests.