Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Cedarville University provides students with the advanced knowledge and skills required to excel in their careers and assume leadership roles in the field. Students may customize their degrees to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following specializations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Global Public Health Nursing
- Nurse Educator
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Hold an unrestricted license as a registered nurse (RN) in the United States for clinical experience
- Christian Leader Reference
- Professional Recommendation
- A Current Resume
Located in southwest Ohio, Cedarville University is an accredited, Christ-centered, Baptist institution with an enrollment of 3,760 undergraduate, graduate, and online students in more than 100 areas of study. Founded in 1887, Cedarville is recognized nationally for its authentic Christian community, rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and leading student satisfaction ratings.
Cedarville offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees on campus, as well as graduate programs online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.