Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Cedar Crest College is designed to help registered nurses expand their employment opportunities, be poised to achieve more in their careers, and open the door to advanced study if they choose. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Mental Health Promotion
- Nursing Research
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Community Health
- Leadership in Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$958.81
Out of State Rate:$958.81
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Nursing Courses Tuition (per credit): $944
- Gen Ed Online Tuition (per credit): $558
- Technology Fee (per semester): $100
- Activity Fee (per semester): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Nursing major credits: 57 credits with up to 36 earned credits upon completion of the Professional Nursing Seminar
- Must have graduated from an accredited program
- Licensed to practice as an RN
- Obtained a 2.5 GPA or better in your previous course of study
- Graduated within three years of applying to Cedar Crest or have worked 1,000 hours within the past three years
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.