Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree curriculum builds on the bachelor nursing degree to help students become advanced practice nurses (APNs). Graduate-level nursing programs like Catholic University's MSN incorporate concepts of nursing science and advanced nursing practice applications with theories of health care management and leadership to produce well-rounded nursing practitioners.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Additional Fees :$2,150.00
Fees Overview :
- New Student Fee (one-time): $440
- Technology Fee (per semester): $260
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,150.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university offering a program in nursing accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Graduates of programs not accredited by the ACEN or CCNE must have transcripts evaluated and comparability to an American BSN established. Evaluation may be conducted by either the World Education Services (www.wes.org) or the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (www.cgfns.org).
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred, as well as an average GPA of 3.0 in the nursing major.
- You must have completed a graduate-level statistics course within the past five years with a grade of 3.0 on a 4 point scale or better. The requirement must be met prior to enrolling in Research, N708.
- You must be a currently licensed registered nurse in a state or jurisdiction of the United States, without restrictions.
- You should have nursing experience relevant to the certification you are seeking.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Most states require the University to seek specific authorization before offering online programs to students in that state. Applications are pending in some states, so please check back on a regular basis if you live in a state where applications are not currently being accepted.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.