Carnegie Mellon offers the online Master of Medical Management (MMM) For Physicians. The demand for physicians stepping into leadership and management positions is very high right now. This degree supports that need by focusing on quantitative management, business strategy, and technology skills. With this degree, physicians learn the management and informatics skills needed to succeed as a health care executive and steer the industry forward.
Leveraging physicians’ unique position of knowledge and authority in the field, the MMM program is the ideal fit for physicians who wish to transition into executive and leadership roles at the top of health organizations and who want to be equipped with essential quantitative, evidence-based management and strategic skills when making that leap.
- Requires four on-campus sessions, four-and-a-half days each
- must be a physician (MD or DO) and have a minimum of five years of post-residency professional experience
- Documentation of a completed bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Proof of your MBBS/MD/DO via an official transcript or report
- Two recommendations
- Professional resume or CV
- Background check
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL scores), if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education